Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Summer Leave

Its been a long time now since I've updated this. We got really busy working on the boats right before the summer and didn't take the time to update this. Then I was gone all summer, and have been swamped with school and sailing team to update. Currently the O'Kaye is out of the water sitting on its trailer purchased in April of last year. The bottom paint held up very well and kept the bottom clean all summer. This past weekend, Tai ran new wiring in the mast for the masthead light, foredeck light, and anchor light. I washed the storm jib and working jib, and started cleaning the hull. I will finish washing the sails this weekend and take them and the cushion to storage for the winter. I'll try to take some pictures this weekend and get them on here.

No comments: